Our Business Is Picking Up
Offering commercial and residential garbage collection and recycling collection services in parts of Ozaukee County.
Due to the Thanksgiving Holiday, ALL PICK-UPS Thursday (11/25/21) and Friday (11/26/21) will be DELAYED by one day.
We are looking for a part time class B CDL driver with the air brake endorsement. Call for details!
Also, we are looking for a part time box truck driver (non CDL). Call for details!
Serving the Area for Over 50 Years
Ozaukee Disposal is a family run small business located in Cedarburg and operating for over 50 years! We offer residential garbage/recycling collection services to residents in Mequon, WI. Commercial garbage/recycling collection is also available in Mequon, Cedarburg, and Grafton, WI. Special pick-ups of larger items and clean up jobs are also among the services we provide to people living within our service area of Mequon, Cedarburg, and Grafton.
What makes us unique?
Our focus is on customer service allowing customers to choose which service they prefer based on how much garbage/recycling they accumulate. Driveway (back in) service is another option for those who would rather not take their garbage/recycling out for curbside pickup.
Specific Services for Mequon Residents
- Weekly back-in driveway pickup and twice/month recycling
- Weekly curbside garbage pickup and twice/month recycling
- Twice/month curbside garbage and recycling pickup
- Twice/month back-in driveway garbage and recycling pickup
- Bi-weekly curbside garbage and recycling pickup (depending on area)
- Bi-weekly back-in driveway garbage and recycling pickup (depending on area)
- Monthly curbside garbage and recycling pickup
- Monthly back-in driveway garbage and recycling pickup
- On call curbside or back-in pickups
Additional services to Cedarburg, Grafton, and Mequon residents
- On call clean up jobs (Pick up in garage or outside only)
- Small dumpster rentals based on availability
Materials we dispose of:
Trash, furniture, mattresses, box springs, appliances, metal, wood, construction debris
Materials we cannot take:
Hazardous materials, wet paint, oil, antifreeze, electronics, propane tanks, tires